So, unless my mom get’s enough money for us to go down to Disneyland by 7 o’clock tonight. We aren’t going. I still only had 55 dollars donated to my go fund me. Which still makes me beyond super happy. But unfortunately, we just won’t be going this year. I hope my mom is feeling well enough by next year, if she is still around. But we’ll just have to wait and see. Unless everyone donated at least 5 dollars right now. We won’t be going. But I appreciate all those who reblogged it. <3
if you feel like donating, here is the go fund me link. Please feel free to send some this way. <3 We might still have a chance. Help send my family to Disneyland. It’s so important to them, and to my mother. And to me. <3
But, due to us 99% probably not going. I have four Mickey’s Halloween Party tickets available for disneyland, for Next friday, October 17th. If you are interested in them, message me!
On a side note. If we make enough to go down, I will do my Haunted Mansion give away when I Get back! which will include all of these items, and more!